TSEBO Group is a leading workplace management solutions provider across Africa Middle East, operating in over 27 countries, with over 38,000 employees, TSEBO Solutions Group offers to their client's improved workplace productivity that supports their success.
Our target was to design and develop a CRM system for the catering and cleaning division in TSEBO, this system will help them improve their work process by making it faster and reliable than the paperwork system.
Problem statement definition / challenges:
- Highly Availability: we need the solution to be highly available.
- Fault Tolerance: the solution can't go down for any reason, and we need to make it nearly 100% up all the time.
- Scalability: the solution serves the catering and cleaning divisions in TSEBO all over the world
- Security: the main focus point is data security either at rest or in transit.
Performance: The solution needs the best performance from either the technology or the infrastructure.
- Data Analysis: For Inspecting and transforming ad modeling the data and providing our customers with a complete report
- Amazon VPC to create a private network for resources such as databases, cache instances, or internal services.
- AWS Aurora combines the performance and availability of traditional enterprise databases with the simplicity and cost-effectiveness of open source databases.
- Route 53: for Highly DNS Management Service.
- ELB Application Load Balancer: to distribute the loads to different EC2.
- Auto Scaling: for elasticity and scalability: the number of running EC2 can scale out and scale in automatically to adapt the running servers with the demands.
- API Gateway: for all mobile application rest API requests with caching layer features within the API Gateway.
- Security: addressing the shared responsibility model between AWS and us. We shared the security responsibility where AWS securing our infrastructure and gave us the tools to secure our data and application at rest and on transit.
- S3 with Cloud Front: to server all static images for our users in a high-performance manner with caching layer features.
The Technology (.NET Core):
- To get the best performance for a secure environment the needs for .NET Core technology
- We are using ASP.NET Core 5 Programming Language for the below advantages:
- Security: It is from the .NET family with the highest protection of sites from any attempts to hack.
- Speed: It is 859 times faster than ASP.NET
- Modernity: It is the latest language released and its latest update was issued in 2020
The Infrastructure (AWS):
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 175 fully-featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
- Priorities are always for the security
- Always be predictive
- Well architected pillar is a continuous job