POSMX is a POS application that manages sales, inventory, and employees with ease; engages customers, and increases your revenue.
Whether you have single or multiple stores, POSMX help to run the business.
1- Highly Availability: we need the solution to be highly available.
2- Scalability: the solution will serve all students worldwide. expecting more than 1 Million users in the 1st year.
3- Security: the main focus point is data security either at rest or in transit.
4- Performance: The solution needs the best performance from either the technology or the infrastructure.
1) AWS RDS: with Multi A-Z and read replica giving us Highly available with fail-over capabilities.
2) Route 53: for Highly DNS Management Service.
3) ELB Application Load Balancer: to distribute the loads to different EC2.
4) Auto Scaling: for elasticity and scalability: the number of running EC2 can scale out and scale in automatically to adapt the running servers to the demands.
5) API Gateway: for all mobile applications rest API requests for the website with caching layer features within the API Gateway.
6) Security: addressing the shared responsibility model between AWS and us. we shared the security responsibility where AWS secured our infrastructure and gave us the tools to secure our data and application at rest and in transit.
7) S3 with Cloud Front: to serve all static images for our users in a high-performance manner.
8) Redshift: integration between RDS, DMS, and Redshift for Data Lake Project.
9) AWS Shield & AWS WAF: Protection of the Application from DDOS attacks and most common security issues.
The Technology (.NET Core):
To get the best performance for a secure environment the need for .NET Core technology
We are using ASP.NET Core 5 Programming Language for the below advantages:
- Security: It is from the .NET family with the highest protection of sites from any attempts to hack.
- Speed: It is 859 times faster than ASP.NET
- Modernity: It is the latest language released and its latest update was issued in 2020