El Moasser CRM
EL-Moasser CRM is one kind of CRM used by sellers and admins to facilitate books distribution in Egypt. As the strategy of marketing is based on giving teachers free books or gifts and as we have about 1.2 million teachers all-round Egypt and about 45 thousand schools, the client needed to develop a CRM to manage the representative and plan their work including tracking deliveries and data for teachers, schools, education centers, and bookstores, also stock management system that gives the ability to manage and monitor the deliveries and generate all reports may help the management to make the decisions.
Problem statement definition / challenges:
- Highly Availability: we need the solution to be highly available.
- Scalability: the solution serves all gift books distribution for EL-Moaser all over Egypt
- Security: the main focus point is data security either at rest or in transit.
Performance: The solution needs the best performance from either the technology or the infrastructure.
- Data Analysis: For Inspecting and transforming ad modeling the data and providing our customers with a complete report
- Amazon VPC to create a private network for resources such as databases, cache instances, or internal services.
- AWS Aurora combines the performance and availability of traditional enterprise databases with the simplicity and cost-effectiveness of open source databases.
- AWS Glue to organize, cleanse, validate, and format SQL database for storage to be used by redshift
- Redshift helps to gather valuable insights from a large amount of data.
- Route 53: for Highly DNS Management Service.
- ELB Application Load Balancer: to distribute the loads to different EC2.
- AWS EC2: for elasticity to increase or decrease capacity within minutes, and to provide a highly reliable environment.
- Security: addressing the shared responsibility model between AWS and us. We shared the security responsibility where AWS securing our infrastructure and gave us the tools to secure our data and application at rest and on transit.
- S3 with Cloud Front: to server all static images for our users in a high-performance manner with caching layer features.
The Technology (.NET Core):
- To get the best performance for a secure environment the needs for .NET Core technology
- We are using ASP.NET Core 5 Programming Language for the below advantages:
- Security: It is from the .NET family with the highest protection of sites from any attempts to hack.
- Speed: It is 859 times faster than ASP.NET
- Modernity: It is the latest language released and its latest update was issued in 2020
The Infrastructure (AWS):
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 175 fully-featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
- Priorities are always for the security
- Always be predictive
- Well architected pillar is a continuous job